cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Membership now as great as the outdoors!
Already a member? Take a look at the Co-op Members section of the community.
Ready to join? Explore all of the benefits here.

Co-Op Electric Bike - available in store?

Hey There,

I'm wondering when more of the CTY 2.2 bikes in LARGE are coming to the San Diego store?  Or available online? 

Also, is it possible to put down a deposit or preorder one? 

Thanks, can't wait to get one!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Hi @DaveLovesREI - Thanks for reaching out! We love your username! With the increased demand, the inventory of all of the Co-op Cycles bikes has been very low and when we have them back in stock, they are selling out quickly. The Co-op Cycles team is working really hard and are hoping to have more of the CTY 2.2 lineup in stock by the end of the this year. Unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to process pre-orders. We hope you’ll keep checking back on the website for them. Glad you’re excited about this bike and hope you’re able to get one sooner than later!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Is there any idea when these bikes will be back in stock? I've been regularly checking the website and don't see any.

0 Likes

Hi Dave! Hi REI!

I also REALLY want a Large 2.2, but I noticed 5 months passed since Dave wrote and

I'm thinking that means a year has passed, and he still didn't find one. 

I will buy a different brand if this is the case. 

Thanks Dave!

0 Likes

Hi @MollylovesREI - Thanks for reaching out (and for making such a fun username)!

We currently have inventory of this bike in sizes small and medium, though are currently out of stock in size large. We are expecting additional inventory of the CTY e2.2 (size L) during the first half of December, though these dates could shift due to variables in shipping and processing. If you decide to wait and not go with another brand, we suggest checking the website periodically around then to best keep track of availability.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes