cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 Bike - This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet.

I just bought the DRT 1.1 and received an email; "Picked for You - Our Most Popular Gear" featuring cycles.

Out of curiosity I clicked on my bike. The website came up with the "This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet" message.

Has the DRT 1.1 been discontinued??

If yes, when will its replacement be offered? If it's the same price, do I have the option of an exchange?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@adboom 

Thanks for reaching out!

The Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 bike has not been discontinued, we are simply sold out at this time. Due to supply chain and manufacturing challenges, coupled with high demand, we are seeing inventory shortages in some categories, including bicycles. Our teams are working hard to get us back in stock as quickly as possible. We are hoping to see more models of the DRT 1.1 back in stock at the end of the summer, however, those dates can change depending on a lot of different factors.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks for the info. I was concerned I just bought a discontinued bike.

As a long time product marketing person, I'd like to suggest you change wording, possible back ordered or long wait time, contact our store professionals to help you find a bike now.

Stay healty and have a great day.

0 Likes