cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Cannot reach US Bank about REI credit card concerns

Im extremely frustrated and nervous about my REI credit card. US bank is probably one of the worst companies ive come across ive tried every phone number and cant get a hold of an actual person to talk to so my last resort is hopefully getting help from an REI personnel. US bank wont let me log into my account says my phone number isnt on file im scared its been stolen somehow and someone is racking up a bill on it. Can i get any credit card help by REI. im beyond frustrated.  

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @monicamay - Thanks for reaching out with your concern. We are sorry to hear about your frustration with connecting with US Bank. 

Here in Conversations, we do not have any access to any personal information. If you would like to speak with a customer service representative about your REI credit card, you can reach our Sales and Customer Service team at 1-800-426-4840 or via Live Chat

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We hope you are soon able to have some answers that address your concerns.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

idk, I called the number on my bill and they answered the phone and were very helpful with an issue I had - yesterday.

Here's my issue, when I just bought my new garmin inreach mini on the REI sale, I used my REI card.

When I got the bill, $264.99 I accidentally paid only $264.98 and was charged $2 interest...I called them and they waived the fee, so it was all good and I'm still a 'happy camper'.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes