cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Can you help me find my item to trade in on your Used Gear site?

Hi REI,

I clicked to "start my trade in" and after entering the name of the item it shows me a limited number of items and my item is not shown.  How can I apply to trade in items other than selecting from these limited North Face items that show up when I type in North Face Windwall?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply

Can you help me find my item to trade in on your Used Gear site?

@blueguy Thanks for reaching out!

This is a tough question for us to answer here in the community! Do you know when you purchased your jacket? Searchable items on the used gear site are limited to items carried by REI in the last six years. It looks like the last time we carried The North Face Windwall fleece jacket was right around six years ago.

If you'd like to send the used gear trade in team an email with your question you can do so at info@reiused.com. Please bear in mind that we are currently experiencing a higher volume of customer inquiries than usual, and our wait times may be longer than we’d like. Additionally, you can take a look at the FAQs for the Used Gear site to see if there is any information that may be helpful.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes