cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Can y'all bring back this little bag?

Hey, I bought this bag many many years ago, and I use it almost everyday since then... I get asked about it often because it's perfect size for work/travel/small short hikes, etc and a great alternative for people who don't like purses and such, and fits perfect in hospital employee lockers, etc.

It doesn't seem to exist anymore, and I haven't been able to find a similar style or anything, but it's an awesome little bag for work, short hikes, and has held up well through many years.

Item tag with serial numbers and suchItem tag with serial numbers and suchoutside, frontoutside, frontoutside, backoutside, backmain pocket insidemain pocket inside

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @ElectronEKB - Thanks for reaching out. It's great to hear that your bag treated you so well for many years! It looks like that pack is the Co-op Cambria Flap Daypack and has a capacity of 5 liters. 

While none of them are exactly the same size or style, you may want to take a look at these bags, which also have slim designs and smaller capacities:

We have also passed your feedback along to our buyer team. If there are plans to release another bag similar to your Co-op Cambria, we will circle back to this post and let you know! Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes