cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Can't find my post?

Hi! I am participating in the Hikes for Health challenge and posted - or thought I posted - my sit spot to the online community. I replied to the first/introductory post by REI Co_Op. However, when I was going through the responses, I couldn't find mine. I included a photo, which when I previewed the post, was there. 

Am I missing a step? I'm a newbie to this. Thanks for your guidance.

fireweed58

0 Likes
5 Replies

Hi @fireweed58 - Thanks for reaching out, though we're sorry it's because your post didn't go through.

We don't see your response and photo on our side either, so the best thing to do would be to try again. It sounds like you were doing the steps correctly, so hopefully it was just a one time issue. When you are on the Hikes for Health | Show Us Your 'Sit Spot' post, hit "Reply", type out your response and photo (just as you did here to post this), and then hit the 'Reply' button underneath.

We do review posts that come in, so it won't go through immediately, but it should show on the thread shortly following. If it does not work again, don't hesitate to reach back out and we will help you find a solution.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I missed hitting the "Reply" button again after uploading my photo. Thank you so much CarterC!

0 Likes

You're welcome @fireweed58!

I just saw your post come in on the 'Share Your Sit Spot' thread with the photo of Revett Lake. Thanks for sharing it. That spot looks incredible!

0 Likes

I have the same problem.

I posted about waterskiing but now I cannot find the post.

Can you please help.

0 Likes

Hi @gniiks - Thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like your post about waterskiing came through during the first week of May. You can find that thread here: Interested in Water Skiing at Lake Candlewood. Was there another more recent thread that you tried to post and don't see? 

As new posts come in, older ones can become trickier to locate. One way to find your previous posts is to look on your profile page, where they are listed in the 'My Comments' section. You can get to your profile by clicking the circle in the top right corner (next to the bell and envelope icons) and selecting 'My Profile' from the dropdown menu.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

0 Likes