cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Can I process a return using curbside?

Hello, I need to return something for exchange. can you do, guys, curb side exchange? It can be easy- the KEEN shoes I need for half of size bigger. If it possible, - what the best way to do this?

Regards,

Oksi

0 Likes
7 Replies

@Oksi thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we are not able to process any kind of return or exchange using our curbside service. What is your closest local REI store? A bunch of our stores reopened today across the country for in-store shopping and returns, and we anticipate adding a bunch more weekly over the next few weeks.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

I have the same question than Oksi. I shop at Tustin, CA 

0 Likes

@ALA unfortunately, we aren't able to process returns via curbside. With that said, our Tustin store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns, noting that our stores are operating differently than normal; you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes

How about San Diego Store?

0 Likes

@kitty1 we are not able to process curbside returns or exchanges at any of our REI stores. With that said, the San Diego REI store is open for in-store shopping and returns; you can always check the local store page for the most up-to-date hours of operation and services. And as our stores reopen, it's important to note that we operating differently; you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs. Hope this helps!

0 Likes

@kitty1 in case you hadn't seen, our San Diego REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes

@ALA in case you hadn't seen, our Tustin REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes