cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Can I get my order refunded?

Dear Rei coop team. There is a problem with my order <order number removed by moderator>. I mentioned the shipping address of the shipping company. They shipped the boots to Armenia. It was a present for my father. He received them and sent me a photo. One of the pairs has a torn. I can forward the photo if you write to my email. So the thing is to return them by the same shipping company and getting new pairs will cost me one more new boots. Can you make a partial refund? We can just repair them there. It can be a refund or a balance on Rei that I can use for other purchases. Thank you in advancePhoto.pngScreenshot 2021-06-26 at 22.40.40.png
0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @Tornik - Thanks for reaching out, though we're sorry to hear it's because of a problem with one of your boots. 

We don't have access to order information here in the community, so you will have to contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance with this. They can be reached at 1 (800) 426-4840 or via Live Chat.

You will also see that we have removed your order number from your post to protect your privacy.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes