cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Can I buy a pair of Oboz Sawtooth Low, clover green, women's size 11? I don't see that option.

Hi!

I'd like to buy a pair of Oboz Sawtooth low hiking shoes, size 11 in clover green for my wife.  She has a pair and adores them and would like a second  pair.  However, the highest size listed is 10.5, which won't do.  

Any help or information would be appreciated.  

Thanks in advance!

Al

0 Likes
1 Reply

@albabbitt thanks so much for reaching out! It looks like we are now carrying a newer model of the Sawtooth - available on REI.com, you can order the Oboz Sawtooth II Low Waterproof or the Oboz Sawtooth II Low (not waterproof) in a size 11. This shoe will be very similar to the shoe your wife already has, with a few small differences, like color. Unfortuntately, the earlier model (Oboz Sawtooth) is a close-out item for us and we only carry it up to a 10.5 - it does not appear to be available through Oboz directly either. If you choose to purchase the newer version, you can do that through our website or by calling our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840. Hope this helps!

On a side note, we have removed your phone number and email address above to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes