cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Bulk orders

I am starting to plan for gear for leading a Boy Scout Troop to the National Jamboree in 2021.  I'm looking at ordering the Camelbak 24 Fourteener as an item to include as crew gear for each scout to carry.  If I order 40 units is there any price break?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@jeffward  Thanks for reaching out!

What a cool event and opportunity for your scouts! For all bulk orders for organizations we encourage you check out our Corporate and Group Sales page. There you will find lots of useful information that should help you get started. Additionally, if you'd like to speak with someone who can answer your questions you can reach out to that team via phone at 1-800-258-4567 or email at corporate-sales@rei.com.

I hope this helps, thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
1 Reply

@jeffward  Thanks for reaching out!

What a cool event and opportunity for your scouts! For all bulk orders for organizations we encourage you check out our Corporate and Group Sales page. There you will find lots of useful information that should help you get started. Additionally, if you'd like to speak with someone who can answer your questions you can reach out to that team via phone at 1-800-258-4567 or email at corporate-sales@rei.com.

I hope this helps, thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes