cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Blue Puffer Coat

Given all that's going on in the country, this is of little consequence, so feel free to address bigger issues... But if anyone has the time, I saved the image of this coat and *thought* it was from REI, but now I can't find it nor do I know the manufacturer. Is this something REI carries/carried? Thx.

dahliagirl56_0-1591139535062.png

0 Likes
3 Replies

@dahliagirl56 Thanks for reaching out!

That is the Sierra Designs Tuolumne Insulated Jacket, and unfortunately it is no longer available from REI. If you'd like to see the product specs you can clink on the link above and see it in a different color. You can also check it out, in the color you have above, here. It appears that it was probably a past year's model and has been sold out for some time. Currently, Sierra Designs has a lighter option available on its website called the Sierra Designs Tuolumne Sweater. It is likely that the version you were looking at is a heavier jacket that typically become available in the fall/winter.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ  Wow, thanks for the prompt reply! I'll check out those other options. Thank you again.

@dahliagirl56 

Additionally, we have some styles currently in stock that are similar to the jacket you mentioned:

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes