cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Bike ready for pick up. What do I do?

Hello. I received a message from the REI DC store that my bike repair is complete and that I can pick up at the store. I rang the store this morning at 10 but I got an automatic answer that I was calling outside of store hours.  How can I pick up my bike from a store that is closed?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@rbensky hmmm, we are wondering if that message was perhaps left for you early last week? Our local store teams attempted to connect with all customers last Mon/Tue who had bikes in our shops to try to reunite everyone with their bikes before our stores closed. Unfortunately, until are stores are able to reopen, we don't have a way to return your bike to you. We will continue to provide updates about our ability to reopen stores here in the community, as well as via email and social media.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

I received the message this morning with the work order noting that my bike is ready and even showing the final charges. I would really appreciate clarification on this. 

0 Likes

@rbensky hmmm, this is very strange indeed, as all of our local stores are still closed and we just verified with our manager of our Washington DC REI store that her shop team is not working today. @REI-CaitiA, can you connect via Direct Message with @rbensky to try to get to the bottom of this puzzle?! @rbensky we appreciate you reaching out and your patience while we try to figure this one out!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes