cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Bike Parts ordered in the store March 12th

Is there an update to curbside pickup? with the May 4th stay at home end date coming is there a plan for curbside pick up? I have an instore order placed March 12th, $900 in bike parts that are badly needed. I can not repurchase them anywhere else for the same amount again. I am still waiting to receive information and would love to know if there is a plan for curbside pickup. Has any email correspondence gone out about this possible service? I have not had any contact from REI about my order after they said they would notify me of any updates! was there something posted to our member page? will there be? When curbside pick up begins, will people that have been waiting for their orders receive since March or before have priority. I know people have their bikes in the shops as well as orders that were placed prior to the closing. Please give an update on the process and not just a we are looking at our options reply. It will be close to two months since I placed the order with no update on its status!

Thanks,

0 Likes
2 Replies

@SRO circling back as it sounds like a bike technician from your local REI store has reached out with a plan. We are, again, very sorry for the delay that our store closures caused and hope you'll be out riding again soon!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

All taken care of, you are all awesome! Thanks! 

0 Likes