cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Big Agnes Stillwater SL3 tent

I just received the coop sale flyer offering a 20% discount.  In the flyer it features the above mentioned tent - I'm now interested.  So I went to the on-line catalog to get the specs on this tent but it is not featured.  How can I find information on this tent? Or more to the point, how can I BUY this tent? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Howdy @PJ1 !

I love my Big Agnes tent! Thanks for your questions...we appreciate you as a customer. It appears that the Big Agnes Stillwater SL3  is indeed out-of-stock at the moment. At this point I don't see any incoming soon. Take a look at the Salt Creek SL3 as an alternative. It's a little lighter than the Stillwater for the same price. It also has slightly taller peak high with similar overall dimensions. Here's to a great camping season! 

In service,

Jason O.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks for reaching out!

We did a little digging and the reason we couldn't find info on this tent is because it is being reserved for the Co-op Sale, which will run from 3/20 - 4/6. However, we were able to find the info on the specs that you were looking for, you can find those here. It is important to note that this tent will be a member exclusive item in the sale. Hopefully that helps you make the best decision for you!

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.