cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Bicycle Rider Education

Hello,

I am the program manager for the New Haven Coalition for Active Transportation(NHCAT),  and we are creating a bicycle rider education program for New Haven Public Schools, second grade students. We will be purchasing 36,20" bikes and 18, 16" bikes, as well as 10 balance bikes, for a pilot program to begin in May, bike month. I notice that you sell some very nice single speed, 16 and 20 inch bikes with hand branes and a freewheeling rear hub. 

I hope REI will be interested in helping us equip the P.E. teachers to  train the 1500 second grade students of NHPS.

Thanks

Joel Lachance

0 Likes
1 Reply

@cyclesmith Thanks for reaching out!

What an amazing sounding program! We recommend reaching out to your local REI store and getting connected with the Outdoor Programs and Outreach Coordinator. Additionally, you can contact our Corporate and Group Sales team and inquire about options for partnering with REI. 

We hope this helps gets you started, best of luck!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes