cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Availability of the REI Co-op Camp X Chair

Hi!

I planned to order one of these chairs, had it in my basket yesterday, and today it's sold out, so I'm a sad camper.

While I'm sitting on the ground, can you tell me if you'll be getting more of these in stock, or is it permanently discontinued? (If you get a return, we'd love a red one, thanks!)

0 Likes
5 Replies

@tomwild we're so sorry you're stuck sitting on the ground...while we have not discontinued the REI Co-op Camp X Chair, we are out of stock and unfortunately do not have a specific timeframe for being restocked. As our customers are eager to find ways to get outside, we have seen unprecedented demand across many categories (bike, boats, car racks and camp gear); our teams are working closely with our vendors to try to secure more inventory but we may not see replenishment in certain items until the end of the year.

Can we help consult on a different camp chair option? 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks, Jen. I’ll wait for new stock. We have a couple of these now, and decided we’d like another. 

0 Likes

@tomwild 

Hey there!

We wanted to circle back with you and let you know that the REI Co-op Camp X Chair is back in stock, even in the red color you're looking for! 

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

I'm glad to know that the unavailability of the X Chair is not permanent. It's my favorite camp chair (I own 5) and I want to get more when these wear out!

0 Likes

From what I can see, you'll be waiting a long time. I've got four, and they are really durable (and comfortable)!

0 Likes