cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Availability of the Electra Loft 7i step thru bike in size small.

Is it possible to order a bike that is not on your website? And, if so, what is your estimate for availability? I'd much rather buy at REI than another local bike shop.

0 Likes
3 Replies

@essi_elle Thanks for reaching out!

It looks as though the Electra Loft 7i step thru bike is not yet available to order. The Electra website has it listed as having to be pre-ordered at your local bike shop. Unfortunately, pre-ordering is not something we are able to do. We will reach out to our buying team and see if we can find out any more information for you regarding this model of bike. We will circle back with you here in the community when we get some more info. Do you have a particular color you are looking to get?

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ  Thanks for checking. I like the Blizzard Blue.

0 Likes

@essi_elle Thanks for your patience as we tracked down the correct information.

Unfortunately, REI will not be carrying this model of bike this year. We do have a special order relationship with Electra, however, so if you are interested in purchasing it through REI, that may be possible. A special order needs to be placed at your local REI store and is dependent on the vendor for availability, processing, and shipping timelines.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes