cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Availability of the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 bike.

I’ve been shopping around for a well rounded, affordable bike suited for bike packing on light single track, gravel, and some road. I’ve concluded that the 2.2 (or topstone) might serve the purpose for my needs (open to other suggestions). I’m wondering when these bikes may become available for purchase again. Anything in the foreseeable future? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@Justin61884 

Thanks for reaching out!

Which size are you looking for? Also, which model of Cannondale Topstone were you interested in? As of this afternoon we have medium and large sizes available in the Cannondale Topstone 1 Alloy bike

We're connecting with our buyers to see when we are expecting to see more models of the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 back in stock. We're seeing strong customer demand this year for gear, particularly in cycling. That product is selling quickly when it becomes available.

We will circle back with you here in the community when we have more information. Thank you in advance for your patience!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks, John. 

Was looking at ordering the large size (5’9” with a 83cm standover). I saw that y’all had the Topstone 1 in stock and I actually ended up ordering it in size medium. Thinking I could try out the topstone and if the 2.2 becomes available, I could try them both out. Circling back would be great and I’ll keep checking the online inventory, too. 

0 Likes