cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Availability of Down With It Parka (size L) in red or purple

Hi, right now the women's Down With It Parka (#1539250004) is only available in black and brown in the women's size large. When will other colors be in stock in this size? The red or purple are more my style 🙂 Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @DanielleLatman - Thanks for reaching out! Right now, there are no additional orders in place for the red or purple Down With It Parka, so we cannot give an accurate date of when they would next be in stock. If there are any other options you’re considering, let us know and we can check on them for you!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks so much for your response @REI-CarterC . Is there another style coat you would recommend that is really warm? I like the Down with it style bc it seems so warm! 

0 Likes

Hi @DanielleLatman - You're so welcome! The Down With It Parka is a great choice, but there are some other options that match your color and size preferences as well. I suggest taking a look at these, which have insulation ratings similar to the first parka you were looking at:

Hopefully you have a lot of warm months ahead in a coat that is just what you're looking for!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes