cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Availability of an Advanced Elements Kayak

I notice that your stock of kayaks is low.  I bought an Advanced Elements Sport frame from REI last year.  I'm looking at adding a tandem.

What models might you be restocking and when?

Thank you for the information!

- Melissa

0 Likes
2 Replies

@mhamersma Thanks for reaching out!

Due to unprecedented demand, we are in very short supply of inventory in some categories like kayaks, bikes, and some camp gear. Unfortunately, our brand partners are also facing some challenges and delays in shipments. As such, we are hoping to be back in stock in the Advanced Element AdvancedFrame Convertible Tandem Inflatable Kayak sometime in the fall, likely not before October. As that depends on many factors, that date is based on fluid timelines and is subject to change.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ I am not surprised!!!  I wish that I could more easily get my kids out on the water this summer...  BUT perhaps a nice collection of used boats will show up over the fall and winter.  😄  I will keep watching REI and Advanced Element's page!!   Thank you for the response!

0 Likes