cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Are you able to tell me if you will have the Eddyline Sitka XT kayak available for purchase?

Hi folks, 

I see on the website that you are now carrying the Eddyline Sitka LT kayak.  My wife and I are planning on buying touring kayaks this spring and the Sitka LT would work for my wife, but the Sitka XT would be better for me.  Do you plan on carrying the XT or could it be special ordered?  

Thanks, 

Fred

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Are you able to tell me if you will have the Eddyline Sitka XT kayak available for purchase?

@FredClinton Thanks for reaching out!

Good news! We do have plans to carry the Eddyline Sitka XT kayak. We are expecting to receive a shipment of a couple of these at the end of January. Shipping and processing times are highly variable right now so it may take a bit longer than that. You'll want to keep checking around that time to see when it is available to purchase.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks.  I will keep an eye out for it. 

Fred

Is there any way to reserve a Sitka XT and pre-pay?   Same thing for the Sitka LT?  We are thinking of these as our Christmas gifts to each other.  

Thanks, 

Fred

0 Likes

Hi @FredClinton - Thanks for reaching out. Love the idea of gifting kayaks to each other!

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to reserve and pre-pay. It will not meet your Christmas timeline, but your best bet is to keep an eye on the website to see when the kayaks become available to order.

Hope you're able to get your hands on them sooner than later!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes