cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Are there any size medium Bike Shorts available?

REI ... please get a larger selection of cycling shorts and More sizes! I cannot find a quality pair of cycling shorts in Medium for under $150 dollars. Ridiculous. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@DaveColorado

Thanks for reaching out and we apologize that it is hard to find cycling shorts in your size. Due to unprecedented demand, we are facing inventory challenges in many categories. Our teams are working hard to secure any available inventory they can. In the meantime, are you looking for road shorts or mountain bike shorts?

If you're looking for road shorts, please check out the PEARL iZUMi Attack Bike Shorts - Men's or the PEARL iZUMi Escape Quest Bike Shorts - Men's as it looks like we have a few mediums still in stock in those styles. If you're looking at mountain bike shorts, we have a few styles in stock in size medium, you can view those styles here

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks John j. 
lol. Did you feel my frustration? Lol. 
It would be nice to have a bit of a selection more than black and black and in the REI outlet? Great deals on XXL shorts. Lol. You feel me? 
I’m not sure of demand... but I assume being busy is a good thing and our REI here in Grand Junction has been pretty busy since reopening. 
I’d rather spend my outdoor money with you guys ... 👍

have a good one! 
dave 

0 Likes