cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Arc'teryx Zeta AR Men's Jacket Availability

Not sure if this is a topic for extended conversation, but I wanted to know if the Arc'teryx Zeta AR Men's jacket will be returning.  I had been waiting for size availability in L, but as time progressed, the color and size options dwindled, and today the product is listed as unavailable and in closeout.  Is this temporary? Will this item be returning?

This is the only Arc'teryx jacket that is not helmet compatible and I do not wear helmets for hiking and backpacking.  An oversized hood is only a nuisance otherwise.

Thanks, Pete

0 Likes
1 Reply

@petebarr 

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, it does not look like we have plans to receive more stock of the Arc'Teryx Zeta AR jacket. Sometimes, we are able to order items for customers that we do not currently carry in our stores or online. That process is called a 'special order' and we do have the ability to place such an order with Arc'Teryx. A special order can only be placed in your local REI store and is dependent on vendor processing and availability. You'll want to connect with the customer service team at your local REI store to discuss placing that order.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes