cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Applying discount on out of stock items

I went to order a Saris Superclamp 4 bike hitch rack using the 20% off coupon, but REI is out-of-stock. Can I order now during the coupon validity period and wait for the item to be delivered when it is back in stock?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@EW3 thanks for the question! We're so sorry but there isn't a way to place an order for an out-of-stock item. Let us know if we can give any advice on other bike hitch racks, if you're open to different models that may still be in stock.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I’m open to suggestions, but want a 2” hitch rack for 4 bikes that doesn’t touch the bike frames.

0 Likes

@EW3 

If you're looking for a rack that carries 4 bikes and does not touch the frame of the bikes, the only options REI carries are 2 bike carriers with a 2 bike extension. They're a sturdy choice that gives you some versatility if you don't always need to travel with 4 bikes. Here are the options REI has:

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes