cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

an employee helped me find the right bike

So awhile back I am living in New England and purchasing a bike rack for my car.  At the Providence RI location <employee name> gives me a thorough run down of the available inventory and advantages of each product.  I leave with not only a sweet Kuat to load my MTB in but also a fresh Co-op memby and set off on some wicked trails recommended by <employee name>.  Few months later, and my bike is now stolen and I'm living on the west coast, desperately searching for an adequate city bike before I start my new job.  I dont hesitate to give <employee name> a call.  We chat bike talk as I peruse this website, and I bounce some ideas off him.  I find the REI co-op CTY 1.1 with the naughty night sea finish is catching my eye more and more.  <employee name> whispers its the best bang for the buck on the streets right now and I smash that order button with my whole fist.  See yall on the road, ring ring.

1 Reply

@carrinbr 

Thank you for sharing this story about the great service you received. We're sorry to hear your bike was stolen, however, we wish you all the best with your new bike!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes