cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Advice: What's a good smartwatch for outdoor adventure?

Hi, I am super adventurous and am looking to buy a Smartwatch to be able to track my fitness and other things while traveling and having adventures. I have researched a little bit and saw that Garmin GPS watches are pretty good. Do you have any suggestions for an excellent smartwatch?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@mtadventurer Thanks for reaching out!

A smartwatch can be an awesome way to track your fitness, speed, and other data when out adventuring. Do you have a specific use in mind? That would help us narrow down your options. Smartwatches come with a wide array of features such as heart rate, GPS tracking, altimeters, compass, and others that can be specific to a particular activity (i.e. running a marathon or mountaineering). Here are a few examples of the different Garmin watches:

This should give you a starting point for your research. We also recommend checking out these Expert Advice articles on Fitness Electronics, Heart Rate Monitors, and Speed & Distance Trackers to get more information. Feel free to reach back out if you have more questions.

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes