cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

2021 Availability of Co-op ADV series bikes

I ordered an Adv 3.1 two weeks ago and was told the order had to be cancelled because the 3.1 that I ordered was not available and the 3.1 was not being brought back this year.  I was also advised to keep checking the website for new bikes.  All I ever see is the Adv 1.1 and an adv 4.2 in xs.  Are there other adv bikes being brought back this year?  Am I wasting time checking the website?

Specifically I am considering the following adv bikes from 2020: 3.1, 3.2, 2.2, and 2.3 in xl.  

I appreciate your help!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Hi @Grizz - Thanks for reaching out! Due to the variability of manufacturing, shipping, and processing times, we will be receiving bike inventory at different times throughout the year.

The ADV 2.2 is expected to arrive any day now, so we suggest continuing to watch the website for that one. The next arrival of the ADV 2.3s will be around mid-May. 

We are not expecting additional inventory of the ADV 3.1 or 3.2 this year.

Let us know if you have any more questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you.  That is very helpful information!

Is there a chance ADV 2.1 will be restocked any time soon, if so - any estimated dates? I’ve been very happy with my previous purchase until it’s been stolen. Unfortunately, can’t find anything similar in stock at the moment.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @Felixxx - Thanks for reaching out! 

We are expecting additional inventory of the ADV 2.1 shortly, between mid-April and the start of May. While the exact timeline can fluctuate based on shipping and processing variables, we suggest checking the website periodically around those times to keep track of availability. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.