cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Road Trippin! a fun loop idea from any midwestern state

Hello! I'm not sure where you're traveling from, but if you're in a Midwestern state, such as myself, you could stop at (1) badlands, (2) Teton, (3) Yellowstone, (4) Glacier, (5) Olympic, (6) Mt. Ranier, (7) Crater, (8) Yosemite, (9) Sequio, (10) Death Valley, (11) Grand Canyon, (12) Zion, (13) Arches, (14) Rocky Mountain. 

This route takes on a nice loop. Plus, there are a few other national parks along the route. 

I have been to all listed except for Yosemite and Sequio. One day I will get there! 

1 Reply

Hi @jessieolson1 - Thanks for sharing this!

This loop looks like it would be the trip of a lifetime! It's amazing to hear you have been to so many of them already. Have you gone out on long trips to go to many national parks at one time or were they spread out across many years? 

We thought you might enjoy this fun post that asked people to share which national parks they've been to. Your stories would fit perfectly there! 

Thanks for joining the community. We're happy to have you hear and excited to hear about more of your adventurous travels!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes