Hike and Hops - Stone Mountain Park and German Beer Tasting
Description: Always wanted to hike Stone Mountain or just want to hike a bit and learn about beer? Join us! We'll hike about 5-6 miles and see some of the park's highlights. After the hike, bartenders at The Village Corner German Restaurant will teach you about different styles of German beer. One beer is included in the outing, along with one of their famous giant pretzels. We'll finish the outing at the restaurant if hikers want to hang out and sample more delicious German fare. Participants must be 21 or over.
Skills you'll learn:
- Fun - Hike Stone Mountain
- Friends - Meet like-minded hikers
- Food - Enjoy a "famous" giant pretzel
- Fermentation - Learn and try different types of German beer
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Hike and Hops - Stone Mountain Park and German Beer Tasting Information
HIKE AND HOPS - STONE MOUNTAIN PARK AND GERMAN BEER TASTING
- Class Details
- Gear List
Hike and Hops - Stone Mountain Park and German Beer Tasting Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Personal ID (i.e. Drivers License) - ID indicating 21 years old +
- Appropriate clothing for the weather and conditions - Moisture wicking clothing that will help keep you warm and/or dry.
- Day Hiking Boots
- Personal Camera
Gear provided by REI:
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.