Learn to Ski/Snowboard- Camelback Mountain Resort
Description: Have you wanted to learn to ski or snowboard but just don't know how to get started? Join the REI Outdoor School, the Professional Ski Instructors of America, American Association of Snowboard Instructors and Camelback Mountain Resort in this great first-time experience. Spend the day on the mountain gaining the skills you need to hit the slopes again and again! Price includes round trip bus transportation from the REi Paramus store and REI East Hanover store on the OvRride Bus, ski/snowboard instruction, lift ticket, and ski/snowboard rental. Transportation from REI East Hanover & REI Paramus. Note: This class is for adults (18+)
Skills you'll learn:
Instructors will cover basic techniques for getting started skiing or snowboarding
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Learn to Ski/Snowboard- Camelback Mountain Resort Information
LEARN TO SKI/SNOWBOARD- CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN RESORT
- Class Details
- Gear List
Learn to Ski/Snowboard- Camelback Mountain Resort Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Ski or Snowboard Socks - Socks designed for warmth and comfort in ski and snowboard boots
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Ski Goggles
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Eyewear Retainer - A strap to help keep your glasses or sunglasses from falling off in the event of big splash or a capsize.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Water Bottle
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Ski or Snowboard Gloves
- Energy Snacks
- Warm Hat
- Change of clothes - A change of clothes to leave in your car and put on after the event.
- Personal Camera
- Thermos with warm drinks
- Personal Snacks
- Extra Warm Synthetic Clothing
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
Gear provided by REI:
- Snowboard and Boots
- Ski or Snowboard Helmet
- Alpine Ski Equipment
- Group First Aid Kit