Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Lake Natoma
Description: Come Stand Up Paddle on Lake Natoma, Sacramento's urban oasis. On this scenic tour you will experience warm sunny coves, beautiful vistas, abundand wildlife.This is NOT a beginner paddle. You must have attended one of our SUP classes or have previous SUP experience. This trip paddles in open water for approximately 2-4 miles. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or responsible adult.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun SUP experience in a beautiful place
- Practice SUP skills
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Lake Natoma Information
STAND UP PADDLEBOARD TOUR - LAKE NATOMA
- Class Details
- Gear List
Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Lake Natoma Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Bottle
Gear provided by REI:
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)