Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Lake Clementine
Description: Come Stand Up Paddle on Lake Clementine the jewel of the foothills. On this scenic tour you will experience warm sunny coves, beautiful vistas, abundand wildlife. Previous SUP experience necessary (Intro to SUP class or equivalent skills). This is NOT a beginner paddle. You must have attended one of our SUP classes or have previous SUP experience. This trip paddles in open water for approximately 2-4 miles. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or responsible adult.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun SUP experience in a beautiful place
- Practice SUP skills
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Lake Clementine Information
STAND UP PADDLEBOARD TOUR - LAKE CLEMENTINE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Lake Clementine Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Water Bottle
Gear provided by REI:
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Group First Aid Kit
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)