REI - BIC SUP One Design Race Series
Description: Do you enjoy SUP'ing and are looking for something new? The REI - BIC One Design Challenge is a fun and friendly SUP race that puts all paddlers on the same board design. Fun for all levels of paddlers, bring your family and friends and have a fun time on the water. All SUP equipment provided.
Skills you'll learn:
- Fun - Friendly SUP competition
- Set personal goals and improve throughout the season
- Get on the water with family and friends
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
REI - BIC SUP One Design Race Series Information
REI - BIC SUP ONE DESIGN RACE SERIES
- Class Details
- Gear List
REI - BIC SUP One Design Race Series Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Paddle Jacket
Gear provided by REI:
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Stand Up Paddleboard