SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour at Sweetwater Creek State Park
Description: Come and enjoy a relaxing day of Stand Up Paddleboarding with us at Sweetwater Creek State Park! On this scenic tour you will experience wetlands, water fowl and serene rolling hills as you paddle on Sweetwater's beautiful lake. You'll be joined by ACA-trained SUP instructors there to make sure you get the most out of your paddling experience. Pre-requisite: Learn to SUP or equivalent skills. SUP boards will be available for participants at no additional charge. For paddlers 14 years old and up - those under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun SUP experience in a beautiful place
- Learn basic SUP stroke techniques
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour at Sweetwater Creek State Park Information
SUP (STAND UP PADDLEBOARD) TOUR AT SWEETWATER CREEK STATE PARK
- Class Details
- Gear List
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour at Sweetwater Creek State Park Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Water Bottle
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Energy Snacks
- Paddle Jacket
Gear provided by REI:
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)