SUP Yoga - LA
Description: Join REI in partnership with YOGAqua and combine the peace and serenity of the classic art of Yoga with the on-water fluidity of Stand Up Paddleboarding. Your instructor will join the two activities to provide a unique way to challenge your mind and body on the water. After a short session on SUP skills you will paddle out for a relaxing and energizing yoga session that will help build your balance, strength, endurance and meditation. Classes will be held in the calm waters of Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach. All SUP Yoga gear is provided & no previous paddling skills are necessary. Just an open mind and willing body!
Skills you'll learn:
- Enjoy a relaxing and energizing Yoga session on the water
- Learn basics SUP skills
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
SUP Yoga - LA Information
SUP YOGA - LA
- Class Details
- Gear List
SUP Yoga - LA Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Gear provided by REI:
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)