Bonelli Regional Park Mountain Bike Tour
Description: Pedal up hills that offer views of Mt. Baldy and neighboring high peaks of the San Gabriel Mountains. Join REI Outdoor School on a mountain bike tour of Bonelli Regional Park and discover why the park is one of our favorite escapes. A ride around Puddlingstone Lake offers relaxed single track and challenging climbs, but don't worry, no rider is left behind! Your work is rewarded with views of the lake below and nearby mountain peaks. The length of the ride will be based on the group's abilities and goals. This is the perfect class for those who have taken our Introduction to Mountain Biking class or riders who just want to see a new trail system with a group. Riders must be 14 years or older (accompanied by an adult if under 18). Mountain Bikes provided if needed.
Skills you'll learn:
- Introduce you to some local natural places with great mountain biking
- Introduce Leave No Trace Principles
- Gain basic mountain biking skills
- Meet other local cyclists.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Bonelli Regional Park Mountain Bike Tour Information
BONELLI REGIONAL PARK MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Bonelli Regional Park Mountain Bike Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Mountain Bike
- Cycling Helmet