Trail Cross - REI Nature's Gym
Description: It is time to take your workout - OUTside! Hit the trail with our Outdoor School & Fitness Instructors and switch the scenery from the treadmill to the local trail and diversify your workout by incorporating trail running with cross-training exercises using the features around you. We have designed the "Trail Cross" sessions to target various levels of exercise and vary in length and intensity. Check specific session details to register for the appropriate level of activity.
Skills you'll learn:
- Offer interactive opportunities to take your exercise program into the outdoors
- Combine traditional outdoor fitness activities with strength building exercises for increased performance
- Change up your routine to include exercise and activity utilizing resources found in the outdoors
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Trail Cross - REI Nature's Gym Information
TRAIL CROSS - REI NATURE'S GYM
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
Trail Cross - REI Nature's Gym Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Running Attire - Light self wicking garments
- Running Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Fitness Monitor
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Energy Snacks
- Wind / Rain shell - light weight shell layer offering protection from chilly weather
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
Gear provided by REI: