REI - Romp to Stomp VIP Bus
Description: Join us for a uniquely REI experience aboard the REI VIP Bus to the Romp to Stomp Snowshoe Series at Stevens Pass! REI will transport you in style with our comfy and warm REI bus, breakfast accoutrements and warm beverages, and expert snowshoe tips and techniques from your expert REI Outdoor School instructor hosts. Upon arrival, you'll avoid the crazy crowds and parking and be dropped off directly at the Nordic Center. No need to check in upon arrival! We'll take care of that for you so you can enjoy your goody bag on the ride up. For those who don't have snowshoes, we'll reserve a pair just for you so you don't have to visit the demo tent. If you're unsure of how to put the snowshoes on, your REI hosts will walk you through the process to make sure you get a good fit. We'll also provide poles and gaiters for you to borrow if you don't have any. After you're all set with your gear, you're free to join the start line and get ready to Romp! When you've completed the course, stop back by the REI tent to return your demo gear and pick up your lunch--also included in the REI VIP Bus experience. Once the awards ceremony is wrapped up, you'll get back on the bus and head home full of fun memories!
Skills you'll learn:
- Whether you are looking for others to Romp with, to avoid driving in the Mountains or want a memorable time with friends, The REI VIP Bus is a great way to experience the Romp to Stomp
- Note that signing up for the REI Romp to Stomp VIP Buss does NOT include your Romp to Stomp event registration. You will still need to register separately for that. Visit www.tubbsromptostomp.com/wa for details.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
REI - Romp to Stomp VIP Bus Information
REI - ROMP TO STOMP VIP BUS
- Class Details
- Gear List
REI - Romp to Stomp VIP Bus Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Water Bottle
- Personal Snowshoes
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
Gear provided by REI:
- Lunch & Snacks
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.