Moonlight Snowshoe Tour
Description: Here's your chance to experience the serenity of winter in a whole new way! If you've never snowshoed at night, you're in for a treat. Expert REI Outdoor School staff will guide you on snow-covered trails blanketed by the glow of the moon. Along with a few snowshoe tips and techniques, we'll also provide snowshoes, poles, gaiters, headlamps and warm beverages.
Skills you'll learn:
- Enjoy the snow in the moonlight
- Experience winter in the evening
- Learn basics of snowshoeing and winter travel
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Moonlight Snowshoe Tour Information
MOONLIGHT SNOWSHOE TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Moonlight Snowshoe Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Energy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Warm Hat
- Warm Gloves
- Personal Camera
- Personal Snowshoes
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.