Climb the Crag - Joshua Tree National Park
Description: Let's Climb the Crag at Joshua Tree National Park. This class is designed to give you an opportunity to apply the skills you have learned in our Outdoor Rock Climbing classes while focusing on specific skill sets. Join our professional instructors to get more time on the rock, refine your skills and continue your growth as a rock climber. Prerequisite: Climbers that have completed Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing or equivalent experience.
Skills you'll learn:
- Continued climbing for personal enjoyment and as a lifelong pursuit
- Provide participants with an awareness of how to become a safe and responsible climber
- Provide intermediate climbing instruction an educational opportunities in small group format
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Climb the Crag - Joshua Tree National Park Information
CLIMB THE CRAG - JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
- Class Details
- Gear List
Climb the Crag - Joshua Tree National Park Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Lunch & Snacks
- Water Bottle
Gear provided by REI:
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Shoes
- Climbing Helmet