Climb the Crag at Stoney Point
Description: Let's Climb the Crag at Stoney Point. This class is designed to give you an opportunity to apply the skills you have learned in our Outdoor Rock Climbing classes while focusing on specific skill sets. Join our professional instructors to get more time on the rock, refine your skills and continue your growth as a rock climber. Prerequisite: Climbers that have completed Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing or equivalent experience.
Skills you'll learn:
- Continued climbing for personal enjoyment and as a lifelong pursuit
- Provide participants with an awareness of how to become a safe and responsible climber
- Provide intermediate climbing instruction and educational opportunities
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Climb the Crag at Stoney Point Information
CLIMB THE CRAG AT STONEY POINT
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
|3/29/2014 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM PDT||
Non Member: $110.00
Please fill in your contact information to be notified if a space becomes available. You may then register and pay for the class. You will not be charged while on the wait list.
Spots left: 0
Climb the Crag at Stoney Point Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Lunch & Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Gear provided by REI:
- Climbing Helmet
- Dynamic Climbing Rope - At least a 60m rope.
- Belay Device
- Climbing Shoes
- Climbing Harness