Moonlight Kayak Tour - Marina Del Rey
Description: Join our Outdoor School instructors for a moon-lit tour of one of our favorite paddling destinations. We will provide all the gear and basic paddle instruction as the sun sets, then head out for a short paddle by moonlight. This is a great way to get some extra paddling practice and meet new friends. Pre-requisite: a Learn to Kayak Class is recommended; ages 14 and up are welcome.
Skills you'll learn:
Basic paddle stroke instruction and boat handling provided before tour
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Moonlight Kayak Tour - Marina Del Rey Information
MOONLIGHT KAYAK TOUR - MARINA DEL REY
- Class Details
- Gear List
Moonlight Kayak Tour - Marina Del Rey Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Personal Camera
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Touring/Recreational Kayak
- Dry Bag
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)