|XXS||2.0 in. / 51 mm|
|XS||2.25 in. / 57 mm|
|S||2.5 in. / 64 mm|
|M||2.75 in. / 70 mm|
|L||3.0 in. / 76 mm|
|XL||3.25 in. / 83 mm|
How to get the right size boots for your dog:
1. Have your dog stand on a firm surface.
2. Place a piece of paper under a front paw.
3. Lift dog's opposite front paw so that the weight is placed firmly onto the paw being measured.
4. Mark BOTH SIDES of weighted paw at its widest point on the sheet of paper.
5. Measure that distance, and choose correct boot size from the figures above.