The Rossignol Evo OT (Off Trail) cross-country skis with NIS bindings feature wide dimensions and partial metal edges to increase off-trail versatility. They're lightweight and maneuverable, too.
- Waxless Positrack bases have a positive (raised pattern) kick surface for maximum grip and deliver the best compromise between grip and glide in all snow conditions
- Skis include NIS T4 Auto bindings: easy hands-free click-in/click-out design provides fast, user-friendly entry and exit; wide heel pieces increase stability
- Wood cores with large air channels provides lightweight, durable performance; partial metal edges dig in for easier turning and control
- Durable Active Cap construction, with slightly widened edges, increases torsional stability and offers a supple longitudinal flex
- Shorter-than-tradtional ski length increases maneuverability, predictability and control while climbing, descending and cruising the flats
- Stone finished bases on the Rossignol Evo OT skis optimize the glide phase
Recommended skier weights are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.