Made for first-time competitive skaters and those who like to get out for regular winter exercise, the Fischer CRS NIS skate skis offer lively, lightweight performance and longlasting durability.
- Lightweight wood with air channel core and Air Core material keep the overall weight light; core construction stiffens the skis for a lively response and enhances durability
- Volcanic basalt fibers are added to the core to ensure a consistent flex in all temperatures
- Reinforced lateral edges enhance the skis' durability over time and even out pressure distribution for uniform wax wear
- Graphite bases retain wax well for good glide
- Universal stone ground bases glide well in all snow conditions
- Movable bindings (sold separately) click securely into Nordic Integrated System (NIS) plates; quickly adjust binding position to adapt to snow conditions or terrain
- NIS uses a factory-bonded plate, eliminating screws that can compromise flex
Recommended skier weights are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.