Pre-mounted with bindings and ready to ride, the Fischer Jupiter Control cross-country skis are a great value for the intermediate adventurer who wants to ski in and out of tracks.
- Wide Body Technology increases the width of the ski under the skier's foot, resulting in greater stability and grip
- Features a wood core with integrated air channels, saving weight over a pure wood core
- Premium Crown features less-aggressive Single Crown in the front and rear, and dual-cut Double Crown in the middle for a powerful kick with optimum glide
- Plentiful sidecut pattern promotes control and maneuverability
- Sintec sintered bases feature a graphite composition for good glide in most conditions
- Fischer Jupiter Control skis come with pre-mounted NNN Auto T3 cross-country bindings that allow easy in and out, and feature full-length ridge plates for excellent control
Recommended skier weights are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.