- Slim design makes it very light weight—at 6.5mm thick it is the thinnest metal case in the Vestal collection
- 12-hr. premium digital readout with date
- Solid marine-grade stainless-steel case; hardened mineral crystal
- 24mm-wide polyurethane strap with stainless-steel buckle includes patent-pending OKTOLOK technology to secure the strap to your wrist
- The Vestal Transom Watch resists water to 100m (330 ft.)—great for surfing, swimming and snorkeling
|Analog or Digital|
|Multiple time zones|
|Watch band material|
Vestal Transom Watch
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.