- Brown 1 of 8
- Olive 2 of 8
- Brown 3 of 8
- Raven 4 of 8
- Cuff Detail 5 of 8
- Side View 6 of 8
- Back View 7 of 8
- Back View 8 of 8
REDUCED PRICE You Save 26%
Kuhl Alpenwurx Jacket - Men's Video
A fleece jacket with a vintage twist looks sophisticated all the way from the ski lodge to your city loft all winter long.
- 300-weight double-dyed, 2-tone fleece
- Suede microfiber fabric on shoulders and elbows for durability and a vintage look
- Berber fleece collar lining for added comfort
- Precision Swiss-made Riri zippers
- Articulated 5-panel sleeves free up motion
- Zippered chest pocket and front hand pockets
- Thumbholes in stretchy inner cuffs
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
Jan 9, 2016A very nice and comfortable jacketI am very fond of this jacket. It is very simple, yet keeps me quite warm under chilly conditions. It doesn't have any bells or whistles. Just the 3 pockets and the thumb holes. I rarely zip...
Read More I am very fond of this jacket. It is very simple, yet keeps me quite warm under chilly conditions. It doesn't have any bells or whistles. Just the 3 pockets and the thumb holes. I rarely zip it all the way to the top as the turtle neck part tends to press on my chin. But I wear it almost every day.
Jan 8, 2016Kuhl Alpenwurx Jacket reviewVery nice looking, warm and great layering piece over sweaters, but runs small. Bought large for person as gift who normally wears a medium men's and fits well.