- 2/1mm designation means that the body and sleeves of the suit are made of 2mm neoprene and 1mm neoprene, respectively, appropriate for water play in mild water temperatures
- Stretchy 2/1mm neoprene forms to your shape for a flexible, comfortable fit, and it protects skin from harmful UV light with a UPF rating of 50+
- Paneling and flatlock seams are designed to work with a paddler's movements, reducing overall wear and chafing
- Fully adjustable, watertight collar helps keep the chill out
- Offset teeth on interlocking back zipper prevent water from seeping through
- Stash small items in the rear right-side pocket
- Hand wash the women's O'Neill Bahia Long-Sleeve Short Spring Wetsuit in cold water, drip dry out of sun and store in a cool, dry place
Please note: O'Neill products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
O'Neill Bahia Long-Sleeve Short Spring Wetsuit - Women's
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.