Next time you leave the country or head into the woods, pack the SteriPEN Traveler water purifier bundle along. If you're getting water from a tap or a stream, the Traveler ensures it's safe to drink.
- Bundle includes SteriPEN traveler water purifier, SteriPEN prefilter, a 1-liter BPA-free water bottle and an instruction manual
- Purifer uses Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays to safely sterilize clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses
- SteriPEN protects you from risks that cause botulism, cholera, dysentery and typhoid, just to name a few
- To purify your water, just press a button and gently agitate the water with a quick stir
- Purifies 16 fl. oz. of water (cold or warm) in less than a minute or 32 fl. oz. in a minute and a half
- Traveler is designed to fit perfectly into store-bought bottles of water; just insert the Traveler into the bottle, flip the bottle upside down and start treating the water
- Small size also fits most other containers—use it in cups, mugs, water bottles and canteens
- Use only on clear water, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness
- When you can't find clear water, use the included prefilter to screen out debris as you fill the included 1-liter water bottle; prefilter fits standard wide-mouth bottles
- Use the Travler to purify two hundred 16 fl. oz. containers of water with 4 lithium AA batteries (not included)
- SteriPEN does not recommend the use of alkaline batteries, as they provide very few SteriPEN treatments
SteriPEN water purifiers meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency standards for microbiological water purifiers and have been independently tested by the Oregon Health Sciences University and the universities of Arizona and Maine. For complete test results visit www.steripen.com.
People Also Viewed